Consultation and Examination
In order to determine what your actual problem is, the Chiropractor will ask you various questions looking into your past and present issues that may be related to your presenting complaint. The Chiropractor will perform a number of orthopaedic and neurological tests and a posture analysis to obtain vital information about your spine and nervous system.
You will also have a computerised posture evaluation. Poor posture may accelerate the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces. With Chiropractic adjustments, specific exercises and stretches, a healthier posture will gradually replace the old posture and further support your healing process and help maintain a healthy spine over time.
Please allow 45 minutes for this visit.
Report of Findings
Generally speaking, patients are seen within 1-2 days and are provided with a complete review of findings. On your second visit to us, your chiropractor will correlate all the exam findings with the details of your health history and create a bespoke treatment program to suit your needs.
- The Chiropractor will explain clearly and visually the findings from the tests.
- We will explain what the problem is, what it will take to correct the problem, how long it will take and the costs involved.
- An individualized plan is recommended and you decide what course of action best suits your needs.
- A re-examination date is set for the future to repeat the tests and show your progress objectively.
- It is then time for your first spinal adjustment. This will happen at the end of the report visit and it will start the process of correcting the underlying cause of your problem.
- This information will be provided in an information pack so have all the relevant information necessary to start your care.